Thursday, November 15, 2012

Get to know me!

What better way than to get to know me than by getting to know me...with a tag, of course! We're made up of so many different aspects that it's good to narrow down to a group of questions to give others a little taste...let's jump in!

1.  Are you named after anyone?
No. As the story goes, my mom (a huge Rolling Stones) fan wanted to name me Jade after Mick Jagger's daughter but my dad vetoed it...so Jessica it is!

2.  When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday, when I moved out of my apartment...I get attached to places easily :( 

3.  Do you have kids?
No human kids, but I do have Mo...a 3 year old Morkie (half Yorkie/half Maltese) he's a total cutie and Mama's little baby!

4.  If you were another person would you be friends with yourself?
I would like to think so :)

5.  Do you use sarcasm a lot?
I tend to, yes...but, the people in my life know me well enough to pick up on it!

6.  Will you ever bungee jump?
NO!

7.  What's your favorite cereal?
Quackery Oatmeal Squares. The hint of brown sugar kind. So good!!

8.  What's the first thing you notice about people?
Women: their makeup...definitely!
Men: either their height or their smile!

9.  What is your eye color?
Hazel :)

10.  Scary movie or happy endings?
Happy endings, I like when things work out...but I do appreciate a good scare every now and then!

11.  Favorite smells?
Jo Malone Wild Bluebell perfume, Bath and Body Works's Apple Crumble 3-wick candle, and coffee scented ANYTHING!

12.  Summer or winter?
Winter, winter, winter! Too bad we only get like 3 days of it a year where I live :(

13.  Computer or television?
I'm a bit of a TV addict (slight downplay, I love TV!) but now you can watch TV on the computer, so I'd have to say my iPad...hahaha!

14.  Where's the furthest you've ever been from home?
Montreal, Canada...and it was absolutely, breathtakingly beautiful!

15.  Do you have any special talents?
I've been told I have a special eye for fashion, but I wish I could answer this question by saying singing or painting or something like that.

16.  Where were you born?
Newport Beach, California...I only lived there for 8 months though. I've been back to visit and really liked it!

17.  What are your hobbies?
Makeup, reading, fashion, music, TV!

18.  Do you have any pets?
Refer to question 3 ;)

19.  Favorite movie?
The Shag! Runners up would be: Sandlot and The Goonies!

20.  Do you have any siblings?
A brother - Adam, who is 5 years younger and lives in New York City :)

And that'll do it! Just some fun, random things about me :)

...with love,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment